Commercial Real Estate Financing
Obtain the Perfect Property With Commercial Real Estate Financing
When it comes to helping your company succeed, nobody offers more financing solutions than Next Gen Commercial Capital. We realize that each unique company carries with it unique needs, which is why we offer so many solutions. If you run a company and are looking for new real estate, we have loans to cover owner-occupied properties, individual needs, and different types of borrower investments. With experts who have years of experience in the field of commercial real estate financing, we will help you discover which program will work the best for you, putting you at an advantage in the professional world.
In order to help our clients obtain the perfect property for their company, we have a variety of programs available. The following are the programs for commercial real estate loans that we offer at Next Gen Commercial Capital:
- Construction – In many situations, these loans can be restructured after construction is complete, to become permanent loans.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities – These funds are pooled into a trust and then sold to investors. With loan amounts up to fifty million dollars, this type of funding is perfect for commercial real estate and flagged hotels.
- International – Navigating the foreign real estate market can be hard without the professionals at Next Gen Commercial Capital.
- SBA – The SBA 7a and 504 loans are fixed for 25 years and offer competitive rates with every transaction.
- Equity and Mezzanine – Equity and mezzanine financing is easy to obtain and is always customized to fit the needs of each of our clients.
- HUD and FHA – With low fixed rates, this type of financing is perfect for hospital acquisition, refinancing, new construction, and more.
- Conventional – Of course, there is always a conventional loan for owner-occupied real estate, as well as being an investment option.
To learn more about the financing for commercial real estate, contact Next Gen Commercial Capital today. Let us show you why companies have been coming to us for our financing services for so many years.